Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Best Toothpaste on the Planet

You know what I hate about toothpaste?  It's disgusting.

You either have the really foul tasting kind, that makes you want to gag as soon as it touches your tongue..
 ... or the gritty kind, with baking soda, that is so thick and pasty, that it makes you want to gag..
 ..... or the ridiculously flavored ones, that try to trick you into thinking they'll taste good, but they don't.. which in turn, makes you want to gag.

Solution:  Crest Whitening Expressions : Wintergreen Ice




The thing about this toothpaste is that it literally tastes like Winterfresh Gum.  It is the perfect mix of a flavor I actually like, with the effectiveness I need in a toothpaste.

I came across this beautiful creation November 7th, 2009.  I know this because I totaled my car that day.  I was vehicle-less and stranded about an hour and a half from home, and stayed a few days at a friend of a friends house (with the friends of course.. they were visiting from Pittsburgh).  Anyway, I didn't have toothpaste (obviously.. as I wasn't planning on wrecking my car). Before bed I entered the bathroom, applied some of this on my finger, and began my attempt at 'brushing' my teeth.  I was instantly amazed at the sheer wonder of this product.  I love it.  I had to have it.

Once my vehicle situation was figured out I immediately trekked over to the nearest Wal-Mart where I picked up a tube. Then another tube.. and another few months another tube.  I can't get enough of this stuff.

When you are passionate about a product, you have to let everyone know.

Whenever I go overnight anywhere, I bring along this toothpaste and force everyone to give it a try.  I get strange looks.  But their minds are surely soon blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment